Imagine if Ralph Lauren had a yard sale and you will capture something of the essence of this dreamy home.
You cannot pay to sleep any closer to the heart of Leiper's Fork Village. Imagine if Ralph Lauren had a yard sale and you will capture something of the essence of this dreamy place.
Brigadoon is beautiful. It is a quirky, post Civil War home that has succumbed to a slight British invasion. Two distinct living rooms and sun/dining room combination give the home its identity. A queen bedroom on the main level offers a traditional sleeping experience; upstairs a queen bedroom suite has a loft feel to it. Single bed, daybed and optional inflatable queen bed will allow for additional places to rest the head. The kitchen, aka 'the coop,' has enough utensils to cook if you so desire. You can also wash up in a wonderful walk-in shower or soaker tub.
Brigadoon is located in the village of Leiper's Fork; in other words, a two minute walk will leave you with three restaurant choices and several unique shops in which to browse. You cannot pay to sleep any closer to the heart of the village. The village folk are amazing. Moreover, you are only 8 miles from one of the best main streets in the South, Franklin and 29 miles from downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
Brigadoon was featured on the Heritage Foundation Tour of Homes in 2012 in which it was also awarded for preservation of a pre-1900 structure. Additionally, it will be play a central role in an upcoming documentary on the childhood life of Walt Disney.
If you enjoy the eclectic, sophisticated and whimsical then you will thoroughly enjoy this stunning cottage in Leiper's Fork Village.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Existing beds for six guests.
- Two queen suites, one upstairs, one down.
- Two single sleepers and a queen inflatable bed available
- Walk in shower and soaking tub.
- Queen inflatable bed available upon request.
- All linens provided.
- Check-in 4PM and check-out 11AM, unless otherwise arranged.
- Washer/Dryer for laundry.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- Almost 1700 square feet with two living spaces.
- Private deck with grill
- Wireless high speed internet.
- Two TV's.
- Walk to live music 5-6 nights each week at Puckett's Grocery
- One mile from The Natchez Trace Parkway.
Monday - Thursday $200 per night for two guests, plus tax
Friday - Sunday $250 per night for two guests, plus tax
Additional Guests: $25 per person, per night
Cleaning Fee $125
Property Protection Plan in place of a deposit $49
*Contact us for Holiday Rates